TO RESET THE SERVICE A OR SERVICE B on this car:
1. Turn key to the #2 position. People have said the door has to be shut. On my car it does not. (Shut it anyway!)
This position is the one just before the car starts. Do not start the car.
2. Scroll menu button on upper left of steering wheel to show the mileage.
3. Use the arrow up/down to show the SERVICE A or SERVICE B icons….there will be one or two wrenches showing.
4. HOLD the trip reset button (on the left of the instrument cluster) IN for ten seconds and release.
5. HOLD the trip reset button in ANOTHER THREE SECONDS and release.
6. This should reset it and it should not appear again when you initially start the car. Works on my car anyway.